Negotiate with confidence to get more of what you want.
Whether you negotiate primarily with customers, clients or co-workers, effective negotiation skills can help you present your viewpoints clearly and confidently, and get you more of what you want. Old methodologies and techniques no longer work. Today, the most effective business people are learning to weave negotiating skills into their interactions with everyone.
The process and methodology for breaking through.
Assertive Negotiating™ provides a process and methodology that helps you build negotiating strategies, organize negotiation meetings and effectively deliver your value offering: The online course and optional workshops enable you to:
- Control the tone, the atmosphere and the tempo of your negotiation by orchestrating and managing a process
- Dig to understand what you and your negotiating partner need to do to move the negotiation forward
- Use techniques to build or enhance long-term relationships built on mutual respect
- Use a tool that guides your strategy, organizes your face-to-face negotiations and focuses the value you bring to the negotiating table
- Recognize and deal with negotiating tactics designed to extract concessions from you
- Remain flexible while assertively pursuing the agreement you want
A unique, structured approach.
Based on proven results, Assertive Negotiating™ goes far beyond tactics and techniques that are no longer effective in today’s highly competitive markets. Participants learn to orchestrate the negotiation process to gain commitments from customers and move the negotiation to a close.
Hands-on, real world tools make all the difference.
The Negotiation Value Planner gives you the confidence you need to lead negotiations and effectively deliver your value offering.
A comfortable fit for any organization.
Assertive Negotiating™ provides a plan and tool set that integrate smoothly with any organization’s culture and style. You strengthen your organization with new skills that help your team proactively manage their negotiations and add true value to your customer relationships.