New Video Edition!
Financial Literacy For Everyone
The Quick, Painless Way To Learn How To Read And Understand Financial Statements
You don’t have to be a CPA or financial professional to talk the language of business. Everyone needs to know how a company makes sales, earns profits and generates cash.
The profit analyst starts with financial literacy. You’ll learn how to:
- Rapidly identify and organize key data in company financial statements
- Understand what financial statements mean to the business, its customers and suppliers, to investors and to employees
- Assess a company’s vital financial performance and health
- Examine management’s goals, expectations and concerns
- Go beyond the numbers and consider a company’s “value”
- Make informed judgments about a company’s future
- Learn how daily actions and decisions impact success
- Align with everyone to contribute to the company’s bottom line
Master useful tools in under two hours.
Right at your PC, laptop, tablet or phone you’ll learn to identify and analyze key information found in five critically important components relating to financial statements:
- Statement of Income
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Key Ratios
- Footnotes and Management Discussion & Analysis
Best of all, you can use our FREE Five Minute Performance Grid to create an instant picture of a company’s financial health – and when you finish the course, you’ll know how to do it in less than five minutes!