Managing strategic partners is priority account management.
Implementing a successful strategic account management program requires a system and methodology for managing key customer relationships that aligns with your company’s goals and objectives. Strategic Partners™ is a priority account management plan that focuses on helping your sales team develop mutual business objectives with your key partners.
Old methodologies and techniques for managing and growing business with key partners will no longer work. To survive and prosper today, sales professionals must work closely with key accounts to ensure two-way profitability and success. This requires understanding key influencers in the strategic account from their perspective.
The process and methodology for breaking through.
Strategic Partners™ provides account managers with the process and methodology needed to achieve true win-win relationships with strategic accounts. The online course and optional workshop enables the strategic account manager to:
- Measure key account relationship strength today and estimate for tomorrow
- Motivate key decision-makers to become enthusiastic supporters of your product or service offerings
- Effectively communicate initiates to key customers and internal sales support and technical teams
- Develop strategic objectives that guide short-term and long-term selling activities designed to produce sustainable results
- Move beyond makes sales to managing sales and key customer relationships
- Build credibility, trust and confidence with decision influencers to ensure continued, profitable business with key accounts
- Decrease price sensitivity and minimize competitive risks
A unique, structured approach.
Based on proven results, Strategic Partners™ guides your sales professionals in managing strategic accounts to better fulfill your corporate goals and objectives. Your team will learn how to work closely with your key partners to maximize profits, increase market share and enhance end-user satisfaction.