Managing sales activities as a business within your business.
Even advanced selling skills are no longer sufficient to keep your sales team ahead of the competition. Today, more than ever before, your customers and clients want to feel secure about their future with your team and your company.
That’s where Strategic Sales Roadmap™ gives you an edge. Your team will learn the process of strategic planning for their individual sales businesses. They will supplement their selling skills with business knowledge and tools that help them manage their selling activities as a business within your business.
The process and methodology for breaking through.
Strategic Sales Roadmap™ provides a process and methodology that helps your team create a plan for managing not only their sales activities, but their sales future. Our online course or optional workshop allows your sales professionals and managers to:
- Create a vision for their sales business that guides their activities today and tomorrow
- Develop a business plan for sales activities with clearly defined objectives, clear accountabilities and a tactical plan to meet important objectives
- Build sales that are profitable for the sales professionals and the Company
- Anticipate changes in market conditions and react with ease and agility
- Use a manager’s tool for systematic follow up with sales professionals
- Continually improve an effective process
A unique, structured approach.
Based on proven results, Strategic Sales Roadmap™ goes far beyond traditional sales training. Your team gains business knowledge and new skills they will use to build customer confidence.
Hands-on, real world tools make all the difference. The Strategic Sales Planner guides your professionals in developing their sales strategies, setting clear, achievable objectives and executing a tactical plan designed to produce immediate results.
A comfortable fit for any organization.
Strategic Sales Roadmap™ provides a plan and tool set that integrate smoothly with any organization’s culture and style. You strengthen your organization with new skills that help your team proactively manage their sales business.