Team Coaching 101
A plan for getting all your people on the same revenue
Even the most experiencedsales leaders find it increasingly
difficult to coach and manage teams in today’s busy,
complex world. That’s why it’s more important than ever to
build excellent team coaching into the organization.
Coaching teams and individuals share much in common, but
there are significant differences that distinguish team
coaching. Team Coaching 101TM focuses sales leaders on the
task of managing individual talent while getting buy-in to
the value of superior team performance.
Team Coaching 101TM goes far beyond ‘managing and inspection’ to identifying and developing
talent and integrating creativity into teams.
The process and methodology for breaking through.
Team Coaching 101TM provides sales leaders with knowledge, skills and a template for improving
individual and team performance.
As a coaching framework, Team Coaching 101TM arms your sales leaders with a common language, a
reliable strategy for effective coaching, and the confidence needed to bring out the best in their
teams. The online course and optional workshops help sales leaders:
● Create time for preparation and organization
● Understand that effective coaching is teaching
● Manage individual expectations for the good of the team
● Uncover “drivers” that motivate team team success
● Communicate rationale honestly, clearly and unequivocally
● Encourage, guide and integrate individual creativity into the team
● Leverage knowledge and experience to upgrade the entire team's capabilities
● Continually improve an effective process
A hands-on, proven approach.
Based on proven results, Team Coaching 101TM goes far beyond traditional sales management and
techniques that are no longer effective with today's sales professionals. Sales leaders learn to remain flexible, encourage creativity, maintain necessary discipline, and drive superior team performance.